The start of spring has been incredibly warm here in Toronto — it actually seems like we skipped a beat and fell right into summer. My lighter clothing is still in storage and only days ago I was still thinking about a couple stew and roast recipes I wanted to try. But there is no room to complain here so here are a few pretty items to get in the mood to entertain!
1. Chantal® Yellow Bridge Teakettle, Crate and Barrel
2. Ceramic Cups, The Cupcake Kid on Etsy
3. Classic French Striped Napkin, Williams Sonoma
4. Colander, West Elm
5. Chalkboard Spice Jar, Anthropologie
6. Pattern 291 Flatware, CB2
7. Yellow Condiment Spoons, Crate and Barrel
8. KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers in Majestic Yellow, Amazon.ca
9. Striped Mug, West Elm
What’s your favourite of these items? I’m in love with the West Elm mugs, the Anthropologie spice jar and the majestic yellow Kitchen Aid (although my light pink one will do for now!).
Enjoy the read!